The #1 Boat & Marine Window Tinting
Marine window tinting provides cool view protection by adding a permanent barrier between your boat’s interior and the destructive effects of the sun. Marine and RV manufacturers are producing Luxury and high-end vessels with higher grade interiors, so it has become increasingly crucial to protect these interiors from fading and cracking. Boat window tinting will not only protect seats, carpets, vinyl and leather, but your air conditioner won’t have to work as hard so you’ll save fuel and help extend the life of the air conditioning system.
Our window films cut down on potentially dangerous (UV-A and UV-B) rays caused by the sun. The Skin Cancer Foundation reminds you that time spent in the sun unprotected will put passengers at risk of skin cancer and sun damage. UV rays can easily penetrate windows, so in addition to sunscreen, boat window tinting blocks up to 99% of the suns cancer-causing rays, making it a reliable way to reduce your cancer risk.
In an era where health, youth, and appearance is of great importance to many, studies have shown ultraviolet rays to advance our skin’s aging process, and to cause melanoma, a potentially deadly form of skin cancer. Additionally, boat window tinting cuts potentially dangerous glare from the water, reflective surfaces, and from other vessels’ lights at night.
We survey every customer at the completion of a marine window tinting job to ensure the quality meets, or exceeds, their expectations. No invoice is issued until the customer is fully satisfied with our work.
- Reduces up to 99% of the sun’s harmful cancer-causing (UV-A and UV-B) rays
- Increases skin & eye Protection
- Reduces interior fading and cracking
- Prolongs the life of all rubber, wood, cellular phone, audio equipment and speakers
- Reduces up to 70% of the heat
- Increases air-conditioning efficiency
- Improves occupant comfort
- Lessens eye fatigue
- Improves vision and safety
- Reduces glare and eyestrain for both driver and passengers
- Provide an extra barrier of protection for increased safety
- Reduces window shattering to tiny sharp pieces of glass
- Marine window tinting holds shattered glass in place